February 16, 2016

Weird is Awesome - Challenge Card

Hey peeps.  How's your day going?  I'm playing along in a few challenges today.  For my card I used the sketch challenge from My Favorite Things and the inspiration for the theme from the Curtain Call challenge.  So let's look at the card.



For the base of my card I used some My Minds Eye Boy Crazy paper.  I used the the Geek is Chic stamp set.  I heat embossed the greeting with red embossing powder and used the cross stitched rectangle die to cut it out.  Next I stamped the glasses and fussy cut them out.  I also die cut a square from the double stitched die from MFT to adhere my glasses too.  Using a strip of red cardstock I cut out a banner and my card was complete.






Okay peeps, that wraps things up for today!  I'll be back here soon with another card and a tutorial for all of you.  Until then.....

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...