April 16, 2016

TUTORIAL - Let's Make A Chalkboard Card Panel

Hey hey peeps.  Well the SugarPea Designs release is in full swing.  If you haven't seen the amazing cards from this release check out my posts from earlier this week.  Many of you asked how I made the background on one of my cards using the Funky Wreath Spring Addition. You asked for it and I made a tutorial for you.  LOL  So grab your favorite beverage and let's take a peek.




Easy peasy right?  You can make this in so many amazing colors.  The possibilities are endless.  So head on over to SugarPea Designs and pick up your goodies today.  Don't forget I'm going to have a giveaway on Instagram.  I'll post all the details and you can create until the giveaway closes.  More info as soon as you guys get your new release prettiness from SugarPea Designs in the mail.  

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...