July 11, 2016

10th Birthday Celebration - MFT

Hey hey peeps.  I'm joining in on the celebration over at My Favorite Things.  MFT is 10 years old and I'm so happy for Kim, her wonderful staff and design team.  I LOVE MFT so of course I had to celebrate with them.  Here's my card.  The challenge was to use "ten" items on your card so of course I pulled out the latest kit from MFT and used the candles. 


Join in the fun over at MFT.  I love birthday cards and celebrations.  Share yours so I can find more inspiration to celebrate the everyday things.  See you guys back her soon.

Hugs,


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...