July 5, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge 287

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone had a safe and great holiday weekend.  I'm squeezing in another card for the MFT sketch challenge.  I've been doing a LOT of squeezing in of things lately.  Challenges, my bathing suit, etc.  LOL  I know probably too much info on the bathing suit.  Here's my challenge card and the sketch layout.







I used one of the pigs from the Hog Heaven stamp set from MFT.  The rainbow is from Avery Elle Be A Unicorn stamp set.  The paper is from SugarPea Designs Whatever The Weather paper pad. I'm also going to enter my card into the Stamps & Fun = Creativity challenge.  That's my card for today.  I'll see you guys back here soon!

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...