October 28, 2016

Quick Halloween Card TUTORIAL

Hey hey peeps.  It's seems like forever since I'm seen you all. I have been busy moving into the new house and dealing with debilitating migraines in the mist of it all.  Everything is starting to settle down and I'm in my temporary craft room until my new studio is complete.  With Halloween right around the corner I thought I would share with you a quick card.

Remember when you are working on your card, you can mix and match your paper and inks.  I LOVE blending ink colors and I don't use this technique as often as I want to.  I'm going to share with you today how to get a colorful background using the Clarity stencil brushes and your blending tool.



Here's a closeup


Now onto the video.  I hope you guys enjoy it.  You can also see it HERE on Youtube. Please feel free to leave me a comment and have a safe Halloween.  I'll be on the front porch handing out candy and sipping on wine.  LOL  All supplies for the card are listed below.






Glitter hugs~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...