January 9, 2017

FBStamps Fairy Wishes

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I'm back today sharing my card using the Fairy Wishes stamp set from Fbstamps.  You can pick this stamp set up in a  fabulous bundle pack today.  If you want to see how this card came together, check out my periscope from last night.





For the little package my rabbit is carrying on his back I used the Celebrate stamp set.  I stamped the smaller present and ran it through my printer at 50% reduction to get a smaller present.  The entire card was colored with Prisma Soft Core color pencils. My mushroom also has some white dots drawn on with a white gel pen and some brown specks made with a Sharpie.  I paired the rest of the card with pretty polka dot paper from MFT and some bakers twine.  Here's a close up of awesome images in the stamp set.


So tell me what coloring projects are you working on this week.  Are you using color pencils, makers, gelatos?  Leave a comment below.  Let's see what's inspiring all of us this week.

Hugs,

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...