February 17, 2017

Release Day SugarPea Designs

Hey peeps.  Today is the day.  It's release day baby. Tonight at 6pm EST you can get your hands on all the goodies we have shown you all week from SugarPea Designs.
 
 
 


For my project today I used the popcorn treat box with the popcorn word sugarcuts.  I used some gorgeous marble paper for the box.  I die cut out the words and used brusho to add some color to them.  I added some color to the tissue paper also. Well I figured I needed to make sure my popcorn had some color as well so I spritzed on some food coloring to add some pizzazz to it. 


Our team has come up with amazing inspiration for you! So grab a cuppa and join us! Visit each of our designers blogs to leave a comment for another entry to win! 


   Amy Rohl




Have a great weekend everyone.  Don't forget you and open up your wallets tonight at 6PM EST!!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...