April 13, 2017

Bloomin' Spring New Release Hop

Hello Crafty Friends!!
I am here with Team FB Stamps to bring you...
The FB Stamps Bloomin Spring Hop! 

Welcome and Thank You for hopping with us today! We are extremely excited to share with you an array of crafty projects by our talented Design Team featuring the NEW Fleurette Bloom Stamps- April Release.

In addition to some crafty inspiration, we would like to encourage you to stay to enter our
Blog Hop Prize Giveaway.

Prizes Include:
One $25.00 Gift Certificate to FBstamps.com
(One Grand Prize Winner)
 FBstamps.com Designer Sequin Mixes
(One Winner chosen from each participating blog)

*All Winners to be announced Sunday April 23rd*

Without further ado...

Please check out our 
NEW April Release 

Pansies and  Rain Or Shine
 Click on images to enlarge
Pansies 4x6 Stamp Set & Rain Or Shine 4x5 Stamp Set

AND...
Our Newest Sequin Mixes
Here is what I've created with Our NEW Releases...

 My first card is featuring the new Little Darling Rain or Shine stamp set.  This little girl is too sweet.  She has some adorable accessories in this set as well as some sentiments and rain drops with clouds.  I colored my image with prisma color pencils and used some wink of stella on her dress, umbrella and hair band.



For my next card I'm using the Pansies stamp set.  Be still my heart.  I LOVE these flowers. I did some no-line watercoloring with this image and made myself a flower border along the left side of my card panel.  I added some stickles to the center of the flowers and some clear gems.  I really love how beautiful this stamp set is.


We hope you are inspired by what you see and enjoy your time with us!
Don't forget to enter our GIVEAWAY!!
AND
Remember you must go to each blog and comment & subscribe!!

Here is our complete line-up:
DANA - YOU ARE HERE
FLEURETTE - UP NEXT

Have fun everyone and good luck!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...