April 28, 2017

My Favorite Things - A-Maze-ing Card Kit

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  It's time for a quick tutorial.  I'm reminiscing back to my childhood when life was simple.  We just to play with mazes to keep us from getting into trouble.  We didn't have a bunch of electronics.  We had simple games and the outside.  LOL  So when I saw the A-maze -ing card kit from My Favorite Things I had to have it.


I had such a great time putting this card together.  I took me back to the simpler times in life where playing and having fun was our top priority.


The card kit is sold out but I've heard they will be bringing back in separate pieces you can purchase to make your own kit so stay tuned.  Keep checking their website to pick up your stamp set and maze components.  

I'm sharing a tutorial to show you how my a-maze-ing birthday card came together.  You can watch it here on my blog or in HD over on my Youtube channel.



Have a great weekend everyone.  I have a little surprise for you on SUNDAY, so make sure to swing back by. 

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...