May 8, 2017

Which White Pen/Marker Is Best For Your Card? Quick Comparison

Hey peeps.  I'm doing a quick comparison today of a few markers I'm trying out on my cards.  I thought I would share this comparison with you as well.  I know we are all looking for the best white pen or marker to use on our cards for all those little white dots and dashes for those finishing touches.




Here's a quick review of the ones I'm using now.  Let me know of any other brands you find that work best for you.  I love hearing what you like to use in your crafting journey.





Have a fabulous Monday everyone.  I'll see you back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...