August 9, 2017

Wine Tasting Flight With Uncommongoods

Hey peeps.  I'll just start this post with I LOVE wine. Okay I got that out of my system.  If you are a wine lover like me and love to try different wine, you will LOVE this next product you will find HERE.  The wine tasting flight is perfect for us wine connoisseurs.  My hubby and I love sampling great wines when we go out and now we can do that right out home.  This lovely tasting flight holds four different wine sample on this beautiful base.  The base is made from wine barrel.  I mean come on soooo fabulous!!


Each carafe holds approximately 4 oz of wine.  Here I have a sampling of dessert wines. The carafes sit perfectly waiting for their pour on this slightly curved wooden base.  You can also find some fabulous gifts for your female wine lovers here and your male beer lovers here.   Now WAIT I know that there are male wine lover and female beer lovers I just sharing with you the different links for male and female gifts! :-)  Ahhhh...relax and sip!!


You will definitely want to add this elegant piece to your next sampling party.  Why not share the love and gift a great birthday present to someone.  Uncommongoods has so many options.  Click here to find just the right one.

As for me...I'm going to finish sipping and sampling my wine. I'll see you back here tomorrow to wrap up my Uncommongoods reviews.  Have a great day everyone.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...