August 21, 2018

Let's Shake Things Up With Spellbinders

Hey peeps.  I'm so excited to be sharing an adorable stamp set from Spellbinders that has stolen my heart.  I'm a HUGE fan Spellbinders and this stamp set is just too cute for words.  The stamp set is called Shake It Up and is part of the Debi Adams collection.  These little salt and pepper shakers (you can customize them anyway you want) make for such a fun card.

For my pepper shaker, I used several gray Copic markers to make tiny little dots to mimic little pepper pieces.  The salt shaker was colored with earth tone Copic markers.  I used himalayan salt so my salt on the card has a slight pink hue.  ðŸ˜‰ I used the coordinating die cuts to cut each shape out so I could pop them on my card.



I used the dot stamp in this set to make some pepper and salt sprays across the top of my card panel.  And this sentiment is perfect for these images.   Adding some faux stitching on the card just seemed right to me.  Also layering this panel with a red side border really made it pop!! 




Thanks for stopping by today.  See you back here soon with more inspiration!!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...