August 6, 2018

My Favorite Basic and Word Die Cuts 2018

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a new video sharing my favorite basic and word die cuts.  My crafty friend Koren Wiskman did a video a few months ago and challenged us to share out go-to die cuts.  For today's video I'm sharing the die cuts I go to most often in my craft room.

Some of these die cuts are still available for purchase and some of them are retired.  I wanted to share all of them because there are several companies that make very similar die cuts that you may be able to use instead of the ones in my video.





Okay on to the video.  You can watch it here or over at my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.  Enjoy!!


Make sure to swing by on Friday to catch my favorite holiday and border dies cuts.  Have a great day everyone and I'll see you back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...