June 28, 2009

Banana Split Sunday Challenge

Here's my card for the challenge above. You had to make a card with a "summer beach image" and what better way then to stroll on the beach with your favorite friend. This image is from My Favorite Things. I don't have any "summer images" yet from 2RedBananas but I will soon enough. I used the following paper: SU Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White and their Jersey Shore DP. I colored the image with Copic Markers: YR07, Y13, R24, B23, E13, E17, E49 and my colorless blender. I masked the image to add the sand in SU creamy caramel and the sky in SU Soft Sky and Bashful Blue. I think I want to hit the beach right now. Thanks for stopping by to visit today. Have a wonderful Sunday. God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. do you have a lot of Copics? This is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, you did a great job w/the coloring using your copics! I love this card and yes, it makes me want to hit the beach as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image and a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...