July 15, 2009

CPS Challenge 124

Hi everyone. Welcome back to my blog. I'm finally getting around to doing this weeks CPS Challenge. I had a very busy day yesterday with my great friend Jacki (check out her blog). We had planned on stamping and I had planned on working on this challenge but we got to talking and talking and more talking. By the time I knew it, it was time to take my 2 hour drive back home. Thanks Jacki for a great day. Can't wait to do it again. Oh, back to the card. I needed to use up some of my scrap paper (you know the pile with all the little bitty pieces of paper you swear you're going to use LOL). I used my Opsie Daisy stamp from The Angel Company and my Single Flower Sentiment from Stampabilities. I colored in the image with Copics and SU markers. Once again, I broke out my white gel pen to make all the dashes. Hope you liked my card today. I'm off to re-decorate my stamp room (only for the 5th TIME). Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...