July 16, 2009

Who Doesn't Like Chocolate???


Good morning. Here is an example of a great gift for anyone that you just want to say "thanks for all you do". My friend Shun and I made these for her going away gifts to all her coworkers who had done so much for her. And can I say....everyone LOVED them. They were super easy to make. All the material for the containers were purchased from Hobby Lobby except for the candy. We wrapped each nugget with a 1 1/4" x 3" piece of paper and filled the container with them. Then we cut strips of paper to wrap the container. We added the blue ribbon for just a touch of class as there is just a hint of it in the paper. These containers were a great gift for our co-workers. You can easily make them too. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at mzdjoy@yahoo.com. Have a wonderful day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Dana, these projects are awesome! I know your co-workers loved them as well plus who doesn't like yummy chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your projects are awesome, so glad I came across your blog. The little gift set is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...