July 23, 2009

Snowflakes and Squares

Okay, I know it's only July but I wanted to use my snowflake stamp for 2Sketches4U Challenge. To be honest, I usually have at least 25-30 Christmas cards already made but I haven't made one at all yet. I send out about 100 to family and friends each year so I guess I better get busy. I'm going to be holding stamp camps from August through December so some of my friends and I can get busy with all of our Christmas cards. If I were to send out a "regular" card to my family and friends I probably wouldn't get one in return. LOL I have them so spoiled. Take care everyone and see ya back soon.

Stamp: Paper Studio Clear Stamps Snowflakes
Paper: Memory Box Christmas Collection, SU Real Red, Garden Green, GP White
Accessories: Versa Mark, Red Embossing Powder, Ticket Punch, White Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...