July 23, 2009

Strawberry Delight

Hello friends. I'm out and about with my family sharing some quality time but I wanted to show you my latest card for the CPS Challenge this week. I received my Flourishes strawberry stamp set in the mail and I LOVE it. It's so much fun to color. Here is a closeup of how I added a little bit of sparkle to the strawberries
I know I'll be using this stamp set in many of my cards. There are 15 stamps in this set and I love every single on of them. I saw so many fabulous cards and items made with this set that I had to have it and quick. I participated in the release party on Friday night and by Monday I have my set. That's what I'm talking about. LOL Take care everyone and see ya back soon.

Stamps: Flourishes Strawberries
Paper: SU Kiwi Kiss, TAC Tuscany Spice Designer Collection GP White
Accessories: Gelly Roll Gliiter Pen in red, green and white, Copic Markers R24, R29, YG03, YG05, SU scallop punch and eyelet punch

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Dana!
    Just to let you know that your stamp set it's gorgeous so is your card, great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...