July 23, 2009

Strawberry Delight

Hello friends. I'm out and about with my family sharing some quality time but I wanted to show you my latest card for the CPS Challenge this week. I received my Flourishes strawberry stamp set in the mail and I LOVE it. It's so much fun to color. Here is a closeup of how I added a little bit of sparkle to the strawberries
I know I'll be using this stamp set in many of my cards. There are 15 stamps in this set and I love every single on of them. I saw so many fabulous cards and items made with this set that I had to have it and quick. I participated in the release party on Friday night and by Monday I have my set. That's what I'm talking about. LOL Take care everyone and see ya back soon.

Stamps: Flourishes Strawberries
Paper: SU Kiwi Kiss, TAC Tuscany Spice Designer Collection GP White
Accessories: Gelly Roll Gliiter Pen in red, green and white, Copic Markers R24, R29, YG03, YG05, SU scallop punch and eyelet punch

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...