July 24, 2009

Family Time

Hey everyone. I don't have a card to post today since it's all about my family this weekend. My hubby, kids and I are on the road heading to Florida to visit a dear friend. We have not had a "family vacation" in some time now and it feels good to just have my kids and hubby around to joke with and love on. Family means the world to me. The guys are taking a fishing trip and the ladies are shopping (of course). While they are out there trying to reel in the big one, we will be in the stores trying to reel in a big sale. :-)

Hope you all get to have some family time this weekend. Don't forget to gives them lots of hugs and kisses. Take care and see ya Monday.

Hugs

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...