May 19, 2010

What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge M1910

It's a What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge y'all!!  Happy Wednesday everyone.  I'm in such a great mood today.  It's hump day and I'm loving it.  It's also my son's 15th birthday.  Happy birthday Kier!!  I just love my kids to pieces. :-)

If honor of my son who is now past halfway to manhood, I thought I would make a card remembering when he was first welcomed into this world.  Oh, I think I'm going to cry. Those where the days. He only wanted to sleep, eat and have his diaper changed.  Now he wants the keys to the car, pocket money and a laptop.  Yikes....take me back to diaper days!!  I'm using my Repeat Impressions Welcome Little One sentiment from the P8600 unmounted verse sheet on this cute little sketch.  You are going to LOVE this sheet of sentiments.  There is something for all occasions. 

The supplies I used for this card were the DCWV Nana's Kids paper pack, Bazzill orange, SU Kiwi Kiss and SU Barely Banana cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Kiwi Kiss.  And can you believe it....I didn't have to color a thing.  Sweet!!  I used my white gel pen to add some dots and Colorbok white self-adhesive metal dots.

We want to see what you can do with this sketch. To play along, upload your card to your blog or gallery, then link it to the "add a link" button over at The House That Stamps Built blog under today's sketch post. Remember you have until June 1st to link up your card.  You will be entered to win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate! Woo....hoooo!!!!  While you're there check out what the other DT members created using this sketch.

Gotta run, I have some birthday celebrating to do.  Hugs to you all.





8 comments:

  1. What a great card - so bright and cheery! Happy Birthday to your son:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! I love the fun and pretty colors and papers you used with the sentiment!

    Happy B-day to your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Dana!
    I love the pattern paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I have this same paper and just love it; what a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana this is so cute - a perfect new baby card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card, Dana! Nice job with the sketch and that patterned paper is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card! The background paper is too cute@

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...