June 13, 2010

FS175

Welcome back.  So glad I had a chance to play in the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS.  Today's lucky lady is LeAnne Pugliese.  Her gallery is amazing.  Congrats LeAnne.

I used my new digi image from I Brake for Digis called Tree Scenery.  I love this image. I think it will look great as a day scene or as an evening scene.  So many ways to use this digi.  You have to check out this site. Awesome is all I can say!!!

Here's the supplies I used:
Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Bazzill Blue, SU Whisper White, K& Company Amy Butler Belle
Images: IBFD Tree Scenery, Papertrey Ink Father Knows Best
Ribbon: SU Certainly Celery
Ink: SU Kiwi Kiss, Soft Sky, Buckaroo Blue, So Saffron
Die: Nestabilities Long Rectangles

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to stop back tomorrow to see what surprise I have for you.

Hugs~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...