June 20, 2010

Happy Hour Freddy

Hey peeps.  I'm doing my Sunday Featured Stamper Challenge today over at SCS and I just had to post this card.  A dear co-worker of mine is going through a rough time and I don't want him to think that we have forgotten about him during happy hour so I thought good ole' Freddie Frog from I Brake For Digis would make him feel like he's still with us. :-)  This frog just cracks me up.  The sentiment is a stamp from TAC that I just took the words 'happy hour' from.  It fit perfect with Freddie.  I hope this makes my co-worker smile.

Take care everyone. 

Materials used:
Image: Happy Hour Freddie - I Brake For Digis
Paper:  Scrap Bin
Ribbn: Srap Bin
Copic Markers:  Y11, YG03, G24, E17, C1, R29, B000, Colorless Blender
Emblishment: Buckle


4 comments:

  1. LOL...I just love the digi stamp... so funny!
    I love the color combo and your coloring, too! Great cased card, Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Card!Hope your friend is feeling better...

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana Joy! What a cute card!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...