June 30, 2010

RI Sketch Time

Hey friends.  It's time for another sketch from Repeat Impressions.  Here's a dandy little card I made with this weeks sketch layout as well as the Stamp of The Week.  I love this stamp.  It's one of my favorites. It is called Lupine and is just so beautiful to color. 

Remember this stamp is available exclusively to The House That Stamps Built blog readers at 50% OFF from June 28 – July 4, 2010 only. (Limited to 1 per person please.) If you would like to purchase this stamp please click on this Lupine link and scroll down the page a bit.  To receive the special discount, reference SOTW628 in the Special Instructions section of the online order form. The discount WILL NOT appear when you place your order. Once your order is ready to be shipped they will apply the discount and process your credit card at that time.

Happy stamping everyone and see ya back here soon.  Remember to leave your comments as blog candy will be given away to one lucky winner soon. :-)

Materials Used:
Stamps: RI Lupine and Unmounted sentiment Plate 8600
Paper: SU Riding Hood Red, Groovy Guava, Whisper White, River Rock and Ginger Blossom
Inks: Copic Makers (YG03, YG05, R22, YR02), SU River Rock, Memento Black
Accessories:  Glitter brads, Sharpie White Paint Pen

Hugs~


10 comments:

  1. Dana, you have such a wonderful feel for colors! I love your combination on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card; very elegant. Love the DP and your coloring is phenomenal. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Dana! I sure do love that stamp - I used it for my sketch card, too! LOL! Pretty papers - great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a beautiful job with this sketch Dana! I love that Lupine image too and I love the colors you used on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Dana, what can I say?! Such beautdiful coloring and such an elegant card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dana! Gorgeous card here. I love the faux stitching and the colours are fantastic. Keep up the great work =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana,
    This is so beautiful! I love the colors you used...so cheerful and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this color combination and you've colored the lupine so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana, your card came out so pretty! You did a great job with the sketch. Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Dana! Really nice job with the sketch - wonderful paper choices. Nice faux stitching, to!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...