July 26, 2010

RI Stamp of the Week

Happy Monday everyone.  I see your back for another Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week.  Glad you stopped by.  Today's RI stamp is called Damselfly (scroll down just a bit on the page to see the image 4402).  I had fun making this card.  I used some paper from my TAC collection and make my damselfly take flight right off the paper.  And to add to this beautiful image I used one of my sentiments from my RI 8600 plate. I don't know if you can tell or not but it's on pop dots.  I needed a little bit of "texture" so I used my glitter pen to add some sparkle.

Don't forget that my dedicated blog readers, you can get this stamp for 50% off this week only (July 26- Aug 1).  Wow did I just type Aug?!?!  I have already lost over half the year already and I don't think I have accomplished much if anything this year.

Remember to stop by The House That Stamps Built to retrieve your discount code and instructions. 

Now on to some fun stuff.  Let's take a stroll through the other DT members blogs to check out their lovely damselfly and I'll see you back here soon.

Hugs~


8 comments:

  1. So pretty, love how you popped him up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Dana!! I love the patterned paper, and I really like the orientation of the damselfly. I struggled just a little bit on how to position it on my card, but the way you did it is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, your damselfly is beautiful -- it does look like it just landed on your pretty dp -- those pop dots and your stamping make it look real! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super beautiful card and striking colors, Dana!! I love the sparkle on the damselfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana this is just so beautiful - I love the design - it looks like the damselfly is flying right off of the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful; love the brown damselfly and DP - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the monotone look to this, Dana! Just a very striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Wonderful job showcasing that gorgeous damselfly!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...