March 20, 2013

Tiddly Inks Fun

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  I had the chance to join in on the fun over at Tiddly Inks .For this week's challenge it was an anything but a CARD.  Yikes, no cards? 

Never fear my dear....you have a Silhouette. :-)  What you are looking at is the spine of a A2 card holder.  This is where I will store all my Happy Birthday cards that I make with Tiddly Inks images until they are ready to go off to their lucky recipient.  LOL 









Here's a side view of the box.  I LOVE how this turned out.  Super easy too.  I has some left over paper from Stampin' Up and it was perfect for my little box.  Faythe, the adorable image from Tiddly Inks, is colored up with Copic markers.

Well I hope you enjoyed your little visit today.  Hope to see you back here soon.

Hugs and love~


12 comments:

  1. What a clever little holder!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And, what a great idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for storing cards and also love the decorated box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable - what an awesome idea. I love the way you colored the image - so sweet.
    Thanks for sharing this with us over at Tiddly Inks this week. I hope to see more from you soon.
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant idea! I absolutely need a card holder like this. :D Your color is fantastic as well - really makes this extra special. So glad that you played with us this fortnight and that you shared this via the Tiddly Inks FB group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. squeee this is just so sweet and such an awesome idea! I love the colours too!!
    thankyou so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just adorable! What a cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a great idea and a super cute holder! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute! Love the idea to keep your cards in this box, so I am off to the silhouette store now. :) Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous idea and so completely adorable, beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Anything But a Card" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's turned out very beautiful. I like it.
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...