March 20, 2013

Tiddly Inks Fun

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  I had the chance to join in on the fun over at Tiddly Inks .For this week's challenge it was an anything but a CARD.  Yikes, no cards? 

Never fear my dear....you have a Silhouette. :-)  What you are looking at is the spine of a A2 card holder.  This is where I will store all my Happy Birthday cards that I make with Tiddly Inks images until they are ready to go off to their lucky recipient.  LOL 









Here's a side view of the box.  I LOVE how this turned out.  Super easy too.  I has some left over paper from Stampin' Up and it was perfect for my little box.  Faythe, the adorable image from Tiddly Inks, is colored up with Copic markers.

Well I hope you enjoyed your little visit today.  Hope to see you back here soon.

Hugs and love~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...