March 22, 2013

After Release Party - Your Next Stamp

Hey peeps.  I'm keeping the party spirit going on over at Your Next Stamp.  This adorable card was made with the Whatnots Back to School Die set.  These little fishes crack me up!!  They look like Dora from Finding Nemo.  So precious!!

I hope you have enjoyed this hop.  The entire team hit a home run with this one.  Don't u think so too?  Ladies I applaud you for fabulous work and many days of inspiration.

No lets see what you come up with.  Make sure you swing on over to Your Next Stamp and pick up your goodies. Karen has some great deals going on.  When you make something I would love to see it.  Leave me a comment and I will go check it out! 

Hugs and love


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...