July 16, 2010

Three Challenges in One


TGIF!!  I hear some of you yelling this right now. LOL  It is Friday for sure.  I'm still at home not feeling my best but didn't let the meds take me down until I participated in the challenges on Stamptv, SCS and Colourq today.  For these challenges you had to use pink, black, white and gray, dry embossing, snowflakes and pearls .  I think I succeeded on carrying out that mission.  Super easy card to make so I can see this card becoming the first of many for my holiday cards this year.  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm off to take my pain medicine and go back to bed.


Here's the color chart for Colourq:






Hugs to you all~


4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Dana! Love the colors!
    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the non-traditional winter/Christmas colors! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I like the snowflakes! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!!!!!!! Beautiful card; congrats on your win,TFS!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...