July 14, 2010

DT Call

Hey everyone Your Next Stamp is having a DT Call.  You have to check out this website.  There are the most adorable images on this site.  Such cute whimsical stamps. I just love them all. The DT call will run until the end of the month. I can see great possibilities with all of these images for cards, scrapbook layouts, altered items.  You name it!! 

So with that being said I'm throwing my cards into the ring to see if I have a chance to be a part of this amazing design team.  Here are a few of the cards I'm sending in for my chance at designing for YNS.  Wish me luck everyone as I know I'm going against some awesome designers.

                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you, Dana! You'd be an awesome choice for them!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...