July 14, 2010

WIW Sketch

Happy Hump Day!!!  It's the middle of the week already and I'm jumping for joy.  Well, not really.  Been sick for the past few days so jumping is out of the question right now.  Anyway, here's my card for this weeks Repeat Impressions What If Wednesday sketch.  Such a cute and quick sketch. I love this paper from my scrap bin and of course my Jump for Joy 2610-J image from Repeat Impressions.  This guy is always so happy.

And of course the fabulous ROCK STARS are all over this sketch.  Let's take a peek into what they have come up with.


Fabulous cards right?  Now it's your turn to put on a show.  Let's see what you can do.  Have a great day everyone and see ya back here soon.

Hugs~


9 comments:

  1. Sweet bunny and so wonderfully colored, Dana! Great paper, too! I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so good. I hope you WILL be jumping for joy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! You have made such a happy card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana this is so adorable! I love that dp - both the colors and the big polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card; love the colors!

    Sorry you haven't been feeling well; hope your better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, this is such a pretty & fun card! Fantastic papers and colors!!

    I didn't know you haven't been feeling well...Get better very soon, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the soft and pretty colors you used. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE card, Dana!
    So fun and happy! :)
    I really hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun, happy card! Love the dp, and it goes so well with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute card, Dana! I love that bunny! Nice sponged background!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...