August 8, 2010

Featured Stamper Vicki!!!

Good morning everyone.  I hope your having a blessed Sunday so far.  I could not wait to get my card posted for today's SCS Featured Stamper.  It's the one and only Vicki Dutch.  She is like my mini hero!! LOL  Congrats Vicki!!!  If you have never been to your gallery you are missing so much.  She has so many awesome cards and such. I'm also using this card for Stamptv's Color Challenge.  A little late but still got it in.

I used my I Brake for Digis Lillies for my many focal point today.  I just love this image.  It's just such a lovely flower to color.  I can't wait to watercolor it next. Head on over to the I Brake for Digis store to get this image for 10% off when you put in the SAVE10DANA code.

Well, I'm off to do a task I really am not up for today...purchasing a new car.  I mean it's great when you are ready to do it but when your daughter totals your car (thank the Lord she came out of it okay) and you have no choice, it just makes it such a horrible task.  I'll stop complaining now.

I have some exciting things that are going to be featured this week on my blog so make sure you stop by again this week.  Have a great day everyone.

Hugs~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...