August 29, 2010

Holidays Are Coming

What a wonderful Sunday morning.  I woke this morning to the voice of Joel Osteen and I feel the blessings this morning.  I hope all of you are feeling the blessings coming your way today. That is my wish for you today.  May the Lord give you an abundance of favors today.

I'm participating in the Paper Sundaes challenge this morning to make a Christmas card.  I used my Tree Scene image from I Brake For Digis for the challenge.  I love this image because your options are endless with it.  I added my sentiment from SU stamp set Four The Holidays.  Well, I'm off to get a head start on my dinner and clean up my stamp room so I can sit back and watch some football today.  Nothing like a good game!

Hugs~



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, Dana! I'm glad you've had some time for card-making. I hope you enjoyed your football, too:) I'll enjoy it more when the games actually count!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! The scene looks great (really universal) and I really like the colors you used!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the colors that you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundae's this week!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Christmas card, your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...