August 30, 2010

Shade of the Elm

Oh Monday, Oh Monday, how I wish it was Friday!! LOL  But with every Monday comes the Stamp Of The Week from Repeat Impressions and it gets my creative juices flowing.  Today's stamp is called Shade of The Elm.  Don't you just love this stamp?  I can imagine myself sitting in that chair reading a book on my iPad just relaxing the day away.  Okay, wake up Dana, you're dreaming again. :-)  Okay, I'm back to reality.  Anyway, you just have to make this stamp a part of your collection.  The ROCK STARS have done a absolutely wonderful job featuring this stamp.  Head on over to The House That Stamps Built to check out all the featured cards today.  As my awesome blog readers already know you can get this image at 50% this week only ( Aug 30 - Sept 4).  Make sure to pick up the discount code will visiting THTSB blog. 

Take care everyone and have a super Monday. 

Hugs~


11 comments:

  1. Dana I love your peaceful scene - so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the way you made the sky on the card, Dana! So very beautiful. You created a perfect scene for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, you rock!!! Such a beautiful card; wonderful coloring. Those clouds look real enough to reach out and touch. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the beautiful & peaceful scene you created with the image, Dana! The sky looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you - let's put our chairs out there and read the day away!

    Love the clouds and the ground cover; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background, Dana! Pretty papers, too. Your whole card is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came to have a peek at your Blog and love your work - this card is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Dana -- how I would love to sit with you and wish it was Friday also. I love your sky -- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a beautiful scene you created! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, such a peaceful scene :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, Dana! Your sky is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...