August 17, 2010

Rock Out Freddie

This little guy is rocking out on this card. Hey friends.  Here's my card I'm featuring for Paper Craft Planet's card sketch .  I just love this image from I Brake For Digis.  Freddie is his name and he's singing his heart out. He's just too darn cute. For your chance to purchase Rocking Out Freddie, head on over to I Brake For Digis website.  Let's see how Freddie can rock out your next card.

Make sure to stop back by tomorrow for a new sneak peek blog hop.

Hugs~



2 comments:

  1. He's too cute - what a fun frog!! Love the colors and papers on this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's too cute - what a fun frog!! Love the colors and papers on this card too!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...