October 12, 2010

Holiday Raven

Watch out.....this girls been naughty Santa.  LOL  Hi everyone.  Lady Raven is definately on Santa's naughty list this year.  I mean , just look at them boots.  There is no way she could of been good wearing those boots.  :-)  I so wanted to get this lady on a card and what better way then to participate in this week's Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge.  You have to check out what the DT members came up with on this challenge.  Fabulous cards. So I just had to join in on the fun.

I don't think this card will go out with the "ordinary" cards this year.  But I think my sister will love to give it to her boyfriend. I can't wait to see the look on his face.  ;-)  Oh, what a crafty girl I am. 

Hope you liked my card and I hope you come back and visit soon.

Hugs~


7 comments:

  1. love your card..wow your colouring is amazing and this card is smoking..hey stop by my blog for a chance at some candy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! This is one naughty list card! You did an amazing job with your coloring and I love how you put the card all together with the great DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, this is a great card. Fabulous coloring on this wicked lady and how cute to turn her into a Christmas Diva.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in the fun at Kenny K's this week. I am amazed at how you've transformed this Angel into a Christmas one... well done! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)) this is fabulous, what a great idea.. would love to be a fly on the wall when it gets opened.. brilliant job.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana, she looks like she's been naughty, to me...LOL!!! And she looks like she doesn't even care ;D The boots rock, girl! Sorry about the glaze thing. They turned out beautifully anyway! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Dana... your coloring skills are very impressive! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...