October 12, 2010

A Chi Chi Memory Sketch

Hi blog buddies.  I wanted to show off my card for the sketch that is going on over at Chi Chi Memories Challenge blog.  I love this little girl from the new autumn memory collection.  She is so cute.  Today's she's hanging out in the pasture just watching the clouds roll in. 

You have to head on over to the blog to see all the great cards the DT members have come up with.  Make sure to link your creation to the little blue frog.  You have until Oct 20th to get your creation linked.  Don't have any images, don't worry just stop by the Chi Chi Memories shop and pick up your freebie. I know your just too excited about winning free images.

Hugs and see ya soon.





1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...