October 12, 2010

Holiday Raven

Watch out.....this girls been naughty Santa.  LOL  Hi everyone.  Lady Raven is definately on Santa's naughty list this year.  I mean , just look at them boots.  There is no way she could of been good wearing those boots.  :-)  I so wanted to get this lady on a card and what better way then to participate in this week's Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge.  You have to check out what the DT members came up with on this challenge.  Fabulous cards. So I just had to join in on the fun.

I don't think this card will go out with the "ordinary" cards this year.  But I think my sister will love to give it to her boyfriend. I can't wait to see the look on his face.  ;-)  Oh, what a crafty girl I am. 

Hope you liked my card and I hope you come back and visit soon.

Hugs~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...