October 11, 2010

Second Post Laughing Hyena

Wow...does this card say you're old or what???  LOL...I love this hyena.  I just had to make a card out of him laughing at the age of someone.  Too funny.  This image is from I Brake For Digis and is part of the new line that is out.  I used the image twice on my card.  Just made it a mirror image.  Nothing better than two hyenas laughing.

Make sure to pick up your furry friend over at the I Brake For Digis shop.  Remember, you can get 10% off when you mention the SAVE10DANA code at check out.

Have a great day everyone.  And laugh while your growing old. :-)


Hugs~


1 comment:

  1. Cute as can be..very clever! Are your words computer generated?
    Thanks for sharing. 8^)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...