December 17, 2018

Papertrey Ink Fawn and Flora Stamps and Dies

Hey peeps.  I'm finishing up some last minute cards for family and friends. I had purchased a few stamp sets last month from Papertrey Ink and I'm determined to use them before the holiday season is over.  So today I'm sharing the Fawn and Flora stamp and die set.  This is such a beautiful deer and it layers amazingly.


I used Memento inks in desert sand, new sprout, bamboo leaves, angel pink, ladybug, Lawn Fawn doe ink and Gina K Design amalgam inks.  


After I die cut out this adorable deer I paired it up with some knit picky pattern paper from Lawn Fawn.  I stamped out the sentiment in versa mark ink and used white embossing powder to heat set. Lastly I added some homemade red enamel dots.  



Thanks for stopping by.  I'll see you back here soon!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...