December 15, 2018

Spellbinders Love & Flowers Die Cut

Hey peeps.  Happy Saturday.  I'm back to share a card using the beautiful Spellbinders Love and Flowers die cut.  This is such a sweet die cut for any of your occasional cards.  It's a striking die that is so easy to use.


I die cut this piece several times in black and dark pink cardstock and stacked them on top of each other to create a custom embellishment.  I also cut out the heart in gold glitter paper to add it to the center of the flower. I stenciled a brick background with embossing paste and color burst.  I love this bright pink and how it pairs with the black silhouette image of this sweet girl and boy.  


For my sentiment I used one of the dies from my monthly large die cuts subscription from Spellbinders.  I again cut out several pieces and finished it off with glitter gold on the top. Keeping this clean and simple with no additional embellishments.


For more inspiration check out Spellbinders Instagram and blog.  Thanks for stopping by today.  See you back here soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...