December 13, 2018

A Cute Little Unicorn For A Special Two Year Old

Hey peeps.  I'm really enjoying my time off from blogging and Youtube. I've been catching up on my watercoloring which was a must for me to stay creative.  I also am enjoying time with my friends.  One of my bestie's Pocono Pam had a party for her grand daughter a week or so ago and it was a unicorn themed birthday party.  I mean right up my alley.  I just adore Ariah so much and she was the cutest unicorn on her birthday.  So Titi Dana had to make a unicorn card for the birthday girl.




I first pulled out my paper which is from Doodlebug Designs and matched my Copic markers to the colors.  I stamped out this adorable unicorn from the Darcie's Heart and Home Drama Llama  stamp set.  After I had it all colored I pulled out my Phat Alphanumeric stamp set from InkOn3 and stamped out the letters of her name and colored them in ombre colors.  



When everything was all colored and complete, I build up my card with a birthday stripe of paper that comes in the paper pad and layered everything onto a card panel.  I also grabbed out some baker's twine and made a triple bow for the top of the card.  There is lots and lots of shimmer on the unicorn and letters unfortunately the camera can never catch all the sparkle. 


Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm still creating cards while I'm in "relax" mode so I'll be back with more inspiration soon.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...