October 11, 2010

I'm a little scared!!

Oooohhhh...it's Dracula!!  Okay I'm a little scared .  LOL  Today's stamp of the week from Repeat Impressions is Dracula.  When I was small I hated going to haunted houses and seeing this guy jumping out at me.  I'm older now and I'm still scared. :-p I must say, there's no time like today to get ready for Halloween.  The kids will be knocking at our doors before you know it.

Make sure you get on over to The House That Stamps Built and pick up your discount code for this week.  Dracula is 50% off for our blog readers.  While your there check out what the other DT members have come up with.  Have a great day everyone and see ya soon.

Hugs~


7 comments:

  1. Oh, but you've made such a cute card with the scary guy! :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and fun, Dana!! Love the whimsical DPs! My kind of Halloween :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright happy colors you've used on a scary face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA - love that background paper; what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card Dana - I think the dp is scarier than this Dracula though!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN card, Dana! So many cool colors! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors in this card! SO much Halloween going on in this creation!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...