November 1, 2010

Fuzzy Wuzzy Teddy Bear

The holidays are coming, the holidays are coming.  That's the phrase that keeps running through my head.  I can't believe it's already November.  My kids are already giving me their Christmas list.  Yikes!! 

Today is Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week.  This cute little Christmas Teddy (2007-I)  reminds me of one I picked up at Harrods when we lived in England.  Every year I place him by our fireplace where he sits proud and happy to be out of his box.   I just adore this image.

And let's see how much the other ladies enjoy this Christmas Bear.

Julie    Harriet   Joy   Lynette

I think they love this little bear just as much as I do.  Now it's your chance to place him on your holiday cards.  Remember all of our blog readers can purchase this image for 50% off this week (Nov 1 - Nov 7).  Just head on over to The House That Stamps Built and pick up your discount code.  Wendy is standing by waiting to take your orders. 

Have a great week everyone and see ya back here real soon.

Hugs~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...