November 15, 2010

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Hi everyone.  Glad you could stop by today.  It's Monday ya'll so you know it's Stamp of The Week at Repeat Impressions.  This week's image is this adorable mitten.  Oh, the days as a little girl with my cute matching hat and mittens.  Man, I just LOVED my mittens.  Now, living in Georgia and being ah, older than six :-)  I don't wear mittens anymore.  LOL

Let me hear your mitten story.  Leave a comment and tell me what your favorite mittens looked like.  Don't forget to head on over to The House That Stamps Built and check out what the other Rock Stars are doing with their mittens.  Also, for our blog readers, you can get your mitten stamp for 50% off this week only so hurry up.  It's getting cold outside.

Hugs~


8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Dana! I love the holly on your background. Living in Minnesota - and being "more than six!" - I still wear mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing and the pattern paper! Great card, Dana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too, too cute! Love the card layout and embossing! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too too cute! Love your papers and your sentiment!
    Hugs, Darsie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love this card. The colors are perfect for this time of year. The embossed background is a wonderful choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana I love that layout! The dp is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Dana!! I love the holly patterned paper! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on this one Dana....lovin the paper!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...