November 13, 2010

Gift Giving Time

Oh it's that time of year.  Let the gift card giving begin.  Hi everyone.  I don't know about you but getting Christmas gifts for my kids is a challenge.  So I just give them a variety of gift cards.  I make these super easy gift card holders for each card I'm giving them and drop them under the tree or in their stockings.  I'm featuring the tree image from Chi Chi Memories Merry Xmas collection.  I colored the tree in with Copic markers and added a little bit of stickles for some added sparkle.  Now, I have to figure out who get's this holder. 

If you would like the sizes for this gift card holder, leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I'll be happy to send it to you.  Have a great day everyone and see ya soon.

Hugs~



2 comments:

  1. I would love the info for making the gift card

    Lynn
    cross2stitch2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...