February 21, 2011

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Hi everyone.  My card today for the stamp of the week at Repeat Impressions really takes me back to my childhood.  I know everyone must remember Raggedy Ann and Andy.  Oh, I remember having Raggedy Ann all fluffed up on my bed pillow just waiting for me to get home from school.  I must of dragged that doll every where with me when I was young.  Oh, the memories of my youth.  LOL

How about your chance to head on back to your younger years and created an adorable Raggedy Ann and Andy card?  This image is 50% off this week, remember?!  Only for my blog readers!! :-)  Head on over to The House That Stamps Built and pick up your discount code today.  Also, check out what the other ladies have come up with.  Such a sweet memory for all.

Hugs~


7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! You did a wonderful job of selecting dp and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the bright colors and the dp and the great coloring job on Anne and Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card; I just love this image; you've colored it delightfully well; love the DP you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun Dana!! The DPs are just perfect for the Ann & Andy!! Wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable -- love the patchwork paper style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, Dana - that patchwork background is wonderful with the Raggedy Ann and Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, Dana! Great colors and layout - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...