February 20, 2011

Fish Wishes

Hi everyone.  Welcome back.  Getting ready to head out for a shopping trip (got to love shopping) but I needed to make a quick card for an adorable little fella I love so much.  I'm a little late with his wishes but he knows I love him.

I used the adorable fish from I Brake For Digis.  I love coloring this fish.  So many variations of colors to use.  Mostly I used my Y17, YR65, YR68 an YR04 Copic markers and a little bit of my colorless blender to get his all dolled up for my card. You can get this image for 10% off when you enter the SAVE10DANA code at checkout.

Well I hope everyone has a great day and I'll see ya back here tomorrow.

Hugs~



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...