February 16, 2011

Casing Ayana

Happy Wednesday!  I'm feeling a little like this guy today. I'm half way through my work week. I can see the three-day weekend just ahead!!  Woo hoo!  I live for three-day weekends.  Today at Repeat Impressions we are casing one of our fabulous DT members Ayana.  She is just the sweetest young lady.  I just love her awesome heart card.  She has such a great style in card making. I used the little jester (714) from Repeat Impressions for my happy dance card.

You have to head on over to The House That Stamps Built and check out some of the great case cards the other ladies have come up with.  I think you'll be saying WOW...go girls!.

Hugs~


7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Dana! That embossing looks great and I love the colors you used against the white background. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - love the colors and that image makes me giggle - GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun card- the jester jumping makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - go girls! :) Awesome card, Dana! Love the cute little jester used that way, and your fabulous embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to use the Jester image, Dana! Great job! Hope the new job is going well! Enjoy the beautiful weather coming this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana, this is super fun!! I love how you stamped the image!! What a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring - love the bright colors - and this is a cute, cute image!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...