February 13, 2011

Come on Spring

Come on spring.  It is a beautiful day here in Georgia and I just had to make a card with a spring kind of feel. I have been out in the sunshine most of the day and I so hate for this day to come to an end. 

This little frog on my card from I Brake For Digis is relaxing on a lily pad also hoping for springs soon arrival.  Stop by I Brake For Digis today and pickup your little frog for your next spring card.  Remember you can save 10% when you mention the SVAE10DANA code.

Hope everyone has had a relaxing and blessed Sunday.





2 comments:

  1. Dana, this is so sweet! I am ready for SPRING too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the frog image. I have enjoyed myself with this one as well. I love the whole design layout you implemented as well. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...