February 7, 2011

Stamp of the Week - Ballerina Pig

Happy Monday!!  I hope everyone is ready for a new and exciting week.  My week is starting off with my cute ballerina pig (909-G) as today's Stamp Of The Week from Repeat Impressions.  She's dancing all over my card to wish a great friend of mine Happy Birthday.  She's also grooving with me since I'm starting my new job today.  So much excitement this week.

You can pick up your ballerina pig this week for 50% OFF.  That's right 50 % OFF!! Onk, onk, that's a steal!  Head on over to The House That Stamps Built and pick up your discount code.  The lovely DT members also have some fabulous cards for you to check out.  Keep those pigs just a dancing ladies. 


Hugs~

6 comments:

  1. So sweet, Dana - what a great card! Love the papers and the way you colored the pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana your paper pieced ballerina is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Dana!! I love the bright colors and paper pieced leotard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Dana, how cute you have made her with the little matching top! Great paper piecing! Congratulations on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Dana! She's fun to paper piece isn't she? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is too cute! You did such a great job with that adorable pig. :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...