March 17, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday....

Well, it's my birthday too!!  LOL  It's my birthday and my twin and I are celebrating.  Even though we can't be together today we always celebrate in spirit.  She doesn't know it but she's getting sunflowers and chocolate covered strawberries today.  And I got COPIC MARKERS!  Got to love the birthday choices.  Well, since it's a special day I participated in several challenges with this card.  This image so reminds me of my daughter.  She is ALWAYS wearing a hat titled to the side.  Oh, if I can only get that child in some heels.  LOL  This image is from Kenny K Girlz and she's called Brooklyn Babe.  I know my daughter will appreciate that since we are from right across the bridge in New Jersey.  I'm entering my card into the following challenges:


Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge #36 (Lace, Ribbons and Bows)
Shelly's Images Blog (Everything Goes)
Eat, Sleep, Stamp (Circle)
Delightful Sketches (Show Us Something Green)

WOW....I think that is a record!  Thanks everyone for stopping by today and I hope to see you soon.

Hugs~



10 comments:

  1. Well, happy happy birthday! And Copics sound like a perfect present :D Your card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana, happy birthday also for your twin! And thanks for practicing at Shelly's challenge with your fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the colors. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love that green outfit, tilted hat and all. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Dana love the card the image is fab and I love the bright colours thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo sooo cute! Hope you had a great birthday. I'm originally form New York so I'm loving this image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along this week at Shelly's Images for our "Show Us What You Got!" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this is so cute and perfect for St. Patty's Day! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...